My Chicken, Bacon and Potato Bake 😀.
How are you currently as of this ideal period ?, I actually pray you’re properly and delighted constantly. through this web site I’ll introduce the recipe for cooking My Chicken, Bacon and Potato Bake 😀 that is currently extremely popular with various groups, with a comparatively easy and fast method of making, this My Chicken, Bacon and Potato Bake 😀 food is in great demand by lots of people, and tastes good also, makes all of your family and perhaps good friends You like it.
My Chicken, Bacon and Potato Bake 😀 cuisine is really a dish that’s classified as an easy task to make. through the use of elements that exist around you quickly, it could be created by you in simple actions. You may make it for friends or family events, and it could be introduced at numerous established occasions also. I am certain you will see lots of people who just like the My Chicken, Bacon and Potato Bake 😀 dishes that you just make.
Alright, don’t linger, let’s practice this my chicken, bacon and potato bake 😀 menu with 13 elements which are undoubtedly easy to have, and we have to process them at the very least through 17 tips. You should devote a while on this, so the resulting food could be perfect.
Composition – My Chicken, Bacon and Potato Bake 😀:
- Require 2 – large Chicken breasts diced.
- Provide 10 slices – Back bacon diced.
- You need 5 for Medium sized Potatoes.
- Give 1 Sweet Pepper.
- Give 1 for Medium Onion.
- Need 2 cloves for Garlic Crushed.
- Prepare to taste for salt & pepper.
- Require 1 can of Tomatoes.
- You need 250 g Grated Chedder Cheese.
- Need 1 for Veg Stock cube/bouillon dissolved in a 1/4 cup boiling water.
- Need 1/4 teaspoon for black cracked pepper.
- Need for Olive oil for frying.
- Provide 1 Dash – Worcestershire sauce to finish.
My Chicken, Bacon and Potato Bake 😀 process:
- Put the potatoes to part boil, about 5 minutes.
- Chop the chicken into bite-size pieces.
- Fry in olive oil the chopped onions for one minute, then add the garlic fry for a few minutes until the onions are opaque in colour and soft. Remove from the pan and set aside until later.
- Add the chicken to the frying pan in olive oil, fry until chicken is near to cooked.
- Chop up the slices of bacon.
- Add the potatoes to cold water when they are cold slice into scallop shaped and set aside until the rest is cooked..
- Slice the peppers and open the can of crushed tomatoes.
- When chicken is near cooked add the bacon pieces mix and fry until bacon is coloured and near to cooked.
- Next add the onions and garlic and mix.
- Add the chopped tomatoes and the veg stock and stir in..
- Add the tomatoe puree stir in.
- Add the black pepper and stir in bring to the boil and transfer into a greased oven dish.
- Level the mix out then lay on top the sweet peppers.
- Next add the potatoes, arrange them all on top sprinkle the salt and spray all the potatoes with olive oil.
- Place in a preheated oven 175C or gas 7 cook for 20 minutes until potatoes are cooked and crisp..
- Lastly sprinkle the cheese all over the top add a slash of Worcestershire sauce and put back in the oven for a further 5 minutes or until cheese is melted. Or put it under the grill..
Alright, above has got described briefly about causeing this to be my chicken, bacon and potato bake 😀 recipe. at the very least it could be an illustration for you yourself to broaden your expertise within the culinary world. if you want to save our internet site address inside your browser, in order that at any best moment there’s a latest food selection of meals, you may get the offered data. and in addition share the hyperlink with this website together with your friends and colleagues, thank you. 🙂