Yakhni Pulao. Yakhni Pulao is a Kashmiri recipe made with rice, chicken and a melange of Indian spices that add flavour to it. This Chicken Yakhni Pulao recipe will help you make it easily at home..traditionally yakhni pulao is mainly prepared with choice of meat and chicken stock, but this recipe post is vegetarian version of it. the vegetable yakhni pilaf tastes great when served with choice. Yakhni Pulao is served on many occasions.
Step by step recipe of Mutton Yakhni Pulao with photos of each step. 'Yakhni' mean bone broth while 'Pulao' is a aromatic rice dish. Aroma in pulao is attributed to whole spices..yakhni pulao recipe. it includes recipes like, chana pulav, rajma pulao, capsicum pulao, kashmiri pulav, coriander pulao, mint rice, vegetable pulao and tawa pulao recipe. in addition do visit my other. Yakhni Pulao is an Indian dish friends serve to let you know you are an honored guest.
How are you currently as of this best suited period ?, I trust you’re effectively and usually delighted. through this web site I will introduce the recipe for cooking Yakhni Pulao that is currently extremely popular with various groups, with a comparatively easy and fast method of making, this Yakhni Pulao food is in great demand by lots of people, and tastes good also, makes all of your family and perhaps good friends You like it.
Yakhni Pulao is a Kashmiri recipe made with rice, chicken and a melange of Indian spices that add flavour to it. This Chicken Yakhni Pulao recipe will help you make it easily at home..traditionally yakhni pulao is mainly prepared with choice of meat and chicken stock, but this recipe post is vegetarian version of it. the vegetable yakhni pilaf tastes great when served with choice. Yakhni Pulao is served on many occasions.
Yakhni Pulao cuisine is really a dish that’s classified as an easy task to make. through the use of products which are common around you, it could be created by you in simple actions. You may make it for family or friends events, and it could be displayed at several public occasions possibly. I am certain you will see lots of people who just like the Yakhni Pulao dishes that you simply make.
Alright, don’t linger, let’s course of action this yakhni pulao menu with 21 elements which are surely easy to find, and we have to process them at the very least through 9 measures. You should invest a while on this, so the resulting food could be perfect.
Ingredients for Yakhni Pulao:
- You need 1 For beef stock list.
- Give 500-550 gm beef with bones meat.
- Need 1 medium Onion.
- Provide 4-5 of garlic cloves.
- Provide inch for piece Ginger.
- Provide 1 tbsp whole coriander.
- Require 1 tbsp – fennel seeds.
- Give 2 of List.
- You need 500 gm of basmati rice.
- Require 1 tbsp ginger garlic paste.
- Give – 1 big Onion.
- You need As per taste Salt.
- You need 3-4 – green chilies.
- Give 1 tbsp of white vinegar.
- Require 250 gm for yogurt.
- Give List 3 :.
- Need 1 tsp for caraway seeds (kala zeera).
- Provide 1 for small cinnamon stick (darchini).
- Give 5-6 Cloves – small cardamom (choti ilaichi).
- Prepare 8-9 of Long.
- You need 9-10 of black pepper.
Most likely, it has to do with cost. Yakhni Pulao is a relatively quick dish and boasts vibrant flavors and textures. Vegetable yakhni pulao Recipe with step by step photos. Yakhni pulao is amongst the top ten rice dishes of mine, obviously the first being a Hyderabadi veg Biryani and the Veg pulao recipe.
Yakhni Pulao instructions:
- 1. Soak basmati rice for 1/2 hour. Now for beef stock In a pan add all list 1 ingredients.
- Add 2 glasses of water and give it 15 minutes pressure…. if you are cooking it in normal pan add 3 glass water and cook until meat is nicely tender..
- Meat is nicely tender now. and it has beef stock in it, we gonna use it in our pulao. Take a strainer, strain cooked beef in it, separate beef and stock..
- Shake beef pieces so that there is no fennel seeds and coriander in it..
- Take a big pan, add 1/4 cup oi in it with finely sliced onions, cook on medium heat until they are nicely brown. Takeout Onion set aside..will use in the end..
- Now in same oil add all list 3 whole garam masala. stir for 5 seconds. do not burn it. add beef with 1 tbsp ginger garlic paste and bhonafy it for 1 minute..
- Add Yogurt, green chilli n salt.stir 5-10 sec. Add 4 cups of beef stock we separate before…if its less than 4 cups use water, let it boil..
- And Use same cup of measuring stock which you use for measuring rice. Add soaked rice. and cook it on high heat until all water evaporates. and try not to stir it too much because then your rice will break..
- Add fried onion on top we made in beginning and 1 tbsp of white vinegar. vinegar will help rice not to stick together. Now with tight lid on and keep something heavy on it, cook it on very low heat for 10 minutes. Yakhni pulao Rice are ready.
Chicken Yakhni Pulao Recipe with step wise pictures. A flavourful chicken pulao which is packed with Pulao or biryani comes handy when coming to lunch box recipes. Home » KhanaKhazana » Yakhni Pulao. How to make Yakhni Pulao -. Mutton and rice spiced with fennel and ginger.
Alright, above possesses discussed briefly about causeing this to be yakhni pulao recipe. at the very least it could be an illustration for you yourself to broaden your expertise within the culinary world. if you want to save our internet site address in the browser, in order that anytime there’s a latest menus of dishes, you may get the facts. and in addition share the hyperlink with this website together with your friends and colleagues, thank you. 🙂