Easy Turkish style casserole.
How are you currently as of this ideal moment ?, My partner and i desire you’re nicely and content generally. through this web site I am going to introduce the recipe for cooking Easy Turkish style casserole that is currently extremely popular with various groups, using a easy and fast method of making relatively, this Easy Turkish style casserole food is in great demand by lots of people, and tastes good also, makes all of your family and perhaps good friends You like it.
Easy Turkish style casserole cuisine is really a dish that’s classified as an easy task to make. through the use of products that exist around you very easily, it could be created by you in simple actions. You may make it for family or friends events, and it could be shown at many standard functions actually. I am certain you will see lots of people who just like the Easy Turkish style casserole dishes which you make.
Alright, don’t linger, let’s task this easy turkish style casserole menu with 15 elements which are undoubtedly easy to obtain, and we have to process them at the very least through 11 ways. You should devote a while on this, so the resulting food could be perfect.
Ingredients requirements of Easy Turkish style casserole:
- Need 1 for whole chicken or 4 chicken breasts.
- You need 200 mls for hot water from the kettle.
- You need 2-3 large potatoes sliced.
- Need 4 – large tomatoes.
- Require for Green peppers to garnish on top.
- Need – Tomato paste – 1 soup spoon.
- Provide of Herbs.
- Need of Basil.
- Require – Thyme.
- Provide of Rosemary.
- Provide for Cumin.
- Prepare of Red chilli flakes.
- Give for Sweet paprika powder.
- Need Black pepper.
- Prepare of Olive oil.
Easy Turkish style casserole how to cook:
- Cut whole chicken into sections or use breasts. Make scores in the chickens (small slices) so that herbs can get inside..
- In a bowl mix all the herbs evenly then add your chicken. Massage all the herbs into chickens for a good few minutes..
- Whilst your chickens are absorbing flavours, slice your tomatoes and potatoes. Leave your green peppers whole..
- Put a spoon of olive oil on a oven tray and brush it all over the base..
- Start adding your potatoes layer by layer. On top of that add your tomatoes evenly..
- In a cup or mug add 200mls of boiled water with your tomato paste and stir until tomato paste is completely melted into the liquid..
- Pre- heat your oven to 230c..
- Add your chickens evenly spread over your potatoes then sprinkle any of the leftover herbs over the potatoes and tomatoes..
- Pour the tomato mix over your chickens and make sure that it's covering your potatoes. Add more water if you need to at this stage..
- Lastly add your peppers. They will burn some but they are meant to. It adds to the flavours ! Put the oven dish at the centre of the oven and leave on 230 c for the first 20 mins. Then reduce the heat to 190c. Keep cooking until it's all cooked. Turn your chickens half way through your timing..
- Afiyet olsun! ❤️.
Alright, above possesses described briefly about causeing this to be easy turkish style casserole recipe. at the very least it could be an illustration for you yourself to broaden your expertise within the culinary world. if you want to save our web site address in the browser, in order that anytime there’s a brand-new menus of meals, you may get the offered info. and in addition share the hyperlink with this website together with your colleagues and friends, thank you. 🙂