Melissa's Whole Wheat Veggie Lasagna.
How are you currently at the moment ?, My spouse and i expect you’re very well and content usually. through this web site I’ll introduce the recipe for cooking Melissa's Whole Wheat Veggie Lasagna that is currently extremely popular with various groups, having a easy and fast method of making relatively, this Melissa's Whole Wheat Veggie Lasagna food is in great demand by lots of people, and tastes good also, makes all of your family and perhaps good friends You like it.
Melissa's Whole Wheat Veggie Lasagna cuisine is really a dish that’s classified as an easy task to make. through the use of supplies that exist around you effortlessly, it could be created by you in simple actions. You may make it for friends or family events, and it could even be presented at various official events. I am certain you will see lots of people who just like the Melissa's Whole Wheat Veggie Lasagna dishes that you just make.
Alright, don’t linger, let’s approach this melissa's whole wheat veggie lasagna formula with 17 materials which are undoubtedly easy to acquire, and we have to process them at the very least through 4 methods. You should commit a while on this, so the resulting food could be perfect.
Composition for Melissa's Whole Wheat Veggie Lasagna:
- You need 1 box – whole wheat lasagna.
- Require 3 tbsp of butter.
- You need 1 tsp – minced garlic.
- Require 1 of diced onion.
- Require 8 oz – sliced baby bella mushrooms.
- Give 1/4 tsp – pepper.
- Give 1/2 tsp garlic salt.
- Need 1/2 tsp onion salt.
- Give 1 for diced green pepper.
- Require 6 oz – jar artichoke, drained.
- You need 8 oz for can sliced black olives, drained.
- Give 1 jar of pasta sauce.
- Provide 1 for diced tomato.
- Give 16 oz of ricotta cheese.
- Prepare 1 of spinach, few handfuls.
- You need 2 cup – shredded mozzarella.
- Give 1 for parmesan cheese.
Melissa's Whole Wheat Veggie Lasagna start cooking:
- Pre-heat oven to 350°F. Meanwhile cook lasagna noodles according to package. Drain pasta and let cool..
- Heat butter in a large deep skillet over medium high. Add garlic, onions, mushrooms, pepper, garlic salt, and onion salt. Cook about 5 mins. Add green pepper. Cook about 5-10 mins until veggies start to get tender..
- Reduce heat to low. Add black olives, artichokes, pasta sauce, and tomatoes. Heat. Taste and add additional seasoning if needed..
- Assemble casserole. Lay noodles, spead ricotta, lay spinach, sprinkle parmesan and mozzarella. Repeat for a total of 3 layers. Top with mozzarella. Bake for about 30 mins or until cheese is golden and sauce is bubbling..
Alright, above has got discussed briefly about causeing this to be melissa's whole wheat veggie lasagna recipe. at the very least it could be an illustration for you yourself to broaden your understanding within the culinary world. if you want to save our internet site address within your browser, in order that at any best suited moment there’s a innovative menus of dishes, you may get the offered details. and in addition share the hyperlink with this website together with your colleagues and friends, thank you. 🙂