Meen Moilee/Molee – Kerala style fish stew with Salmon. Fish Molee -Meen Moliee-Molly is a famous fish curry from Kerala (South India). The word molee literally means stew. Fish Molee is quite similar to Kerala Chicken Stew in its preparation.
The dish is best served with. Fish Molee -Meen Moliee-Molly is a famous fish curry from Kerala (South India). The word molee literally means stew.
How are you currently as of this ideal period ?, I trust you’re nicely and generally delighted. through this web site I’ll introduce the recipe for cooking Meen Moilee/Molee – Kerala style fish stew with Salmon that is currently extremely popular with various groups, which has a easy and fast method of making relatively, this Meen Moilee/Molee – Kerala style fish stew with Salmon food is in great demand by lots of people, and tastes good also, makes all of your family and perhaps good friends You like it.
Fish Molee -Meen Moliee-Molly is a famous fish curry from Kerala (South India). The word molee literally means stew. Fish Molee is quite similar to Kerala Chicken Stew in its preparation.
Meen Moilee/Molee – Kerala style fish stew with Salmon cuisine is really a dish that’s classified as an easy task to make. through the use of components which are common around you, you may make it in simple actions. You may make it for friends or family events, and it could be offered at different formal situations actually. I am certain you will see lots of people who just like the Meen Moilee/Molee – Kerala style fish stew with Salmon dishes you make.
Alright, don’t linger, let’s approach this meen moilee/molee – kerala style fish stew with salmon menu with 22 materials which are undoubtedly easy to receive, and we have to process them at the very least through 11 measures. You should expend a while on this, so the resulting food could be perfect.
Ingredients of Meen Moilee/Molee – Kerala style fish stew with Salmon:
- Prepare 15 for Cashew nuts -.
- Need 450 gm – Fish – ( I prefer Salmon fillet).
- Provide 2 tablespoons for Butter Oil / -.
- Provide 5 for Cloves -.
- Prepare 4 – 5 of Cardamom – lightly crushed -.
- Give 1 or 1 of Bay leaves cinnamon – -.
- Prepare 1 of Onion finely chopped -.
- Prepare 7 – 8 for Curry leaves -.
- Give 5 Garlic thinly sliced -.
- Prepare 1/2 Ginger chopped – thumb sized.
- You need 7 – 8 of Green chili (or as per your heat level.) slit -.
- Need 1/4 to 1/2 for Turmeric tea – spoon.
- Require 1 big 2 Tomato diced – plump or medium.
- Require 1/2 to 3/4 cup + 1/2 to 1 cups for Coconut milk Canned -.
- Prepare to taste Salt.
- You need 1/4 to 1/2 – Garam masala tea – spoon ( Homemade).
- Need 1/2 1 – Black peppercorns tea spoon to tea – spoon.
- Give 1 cup of coconut milk Canned -.
- Require Optional for Tempering.
- Give 1 – 2 tablespoons Coconut oil ghee butter / / -.
- Require of cashew nuts.
- Need for raisins.
Fish Molee -Molly is a preparation where fish is stewed in coconut milk and very low spiced flavor in masala is prepared, so that flavor of the fish dominates the taste of the curry. Fish moilee or meen moilee, a mild Kerala-style fish stew recipe that's made with lightly fried fish, coconut milk, and spices. As you guys probably know by now, I don't cook meat or fish in my kitchen. Although I reason I give is TH's vegetarianism, the actual truth is, he doesn't care what I cook as long.
Meen Moilee/Molee – Kerala style fish stew with Salmon process:
- Soak cashew nut in water for 15 minutes..
- Clean Salmon fillet and cut into big chunky pieces.
- Heat oil in a wide mouthed pan and add cloves, cardamom and bay leaf and fry for a minute..
- Add curry leaves and onion and saute for 5-6 minutes. Sprinkle some water if needed in between..
- Add chopped garlic, and ginger and green chili and saute till the raw smell disappears..
- Add turmeric, coconut milk + water mix, salt to taste and combine well..
- Arrange fish and tomato pieces in a single layer an inch apart, cover and cook for 10 minutes..
- Uncover the pan, add garam masala and freshly crushed black pepper, mix in gently or shake the pan for the masala to get mixed in and cook covered for another 10 minutes or so..
- Grind the soaked cashew nut with a lil coconut milk to a fine paste. Mix it with remaining coconut milk.
- Uncover the pan, add the coconut milk- cashew mix to the pan, let heat through for a minute and remove..
- Prepare the tempering and pour over the stew. Let it stand covered for at least 15 minutes before serving.
You can use the oil of your choice, but using Coconut oil will give the gravy a Kerala touch. You can also use King fish, Pearl Spot fish, or. Kerala Style Salmon Meen Moilee. Для просмотра онлайн кликните на видео ⤵. Kerala Style Meen Curry – How To Make Fish Moilee At Home – Seafood Series – Varun Inamdar Подробнее. Kerala Fish Molee/Fish Molly/Meen Molee /Easter Special.
Alright, above provides discussed briefly about causeing this to be meen moilee/molee – kerala style fish stew with salmon recipe. at the very least it could be an illustration for you yourself to broaden your understanding within the culinary world. if you want to save our webpage address in the browser, in order that at any most suitable moment there’s a innovative food selection of quality recipes, you may get the details. and in addition share the hyperlink with this website together with your friends and colleagues, thank you. 🙂