author: Della Long
– “250 gm Grated paneer indian cottage cheese” – “1/2 Onion chopped” – “1-2 Green chillies” – “strands Coriander few” – “1/2 Tomato” – ” Salt and pepper” – ” Bread” – ” Butter” – ” Grill pan”
– “Grate panner in a bowl” – “Chop onion,tomato,green chillies and coriander” – “Mix the chopped ingredients into paneer” – “Add salt and pepper according to taste” – “Heat the grill pan, spread butter on bread and place buttered side on the hot pan.” – “Place paneer mixture on the bread and put buttered slice of bread on top of it. Spread a little butter on top too.” – “Toast both sides well and press them a bit while toasting so that paneer is not cold.” – “Serve it with coriander chutney and tomato sauce.” – “And with masala chai.. THE BEST!!”
– grill – paneer – sandwich
katakunci: grill paneer sandwich
nutrition: 153 calories
![Grill paneer sandwich](https://img-global.cpcdn.com/recipes/80f883e0b4945bf6/751x532cq70/grill-paneer-sandwich-recipe-main-photo.jpg)
Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, grill paneer sandwich. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
No cook paneer sandwich : The stuffing is made by just mixing a handful of ingredients. You can toast the paneer sandwich in a grill or in a oven or even on a tawa. style sandwich recipe is grilled paneer sandwich recipe with lip-smacking spices and veggies. furthermore, do check out some tips and variations for the grilled paneer sandwich recipe. firstly, i. Here is the simple and easy process to make Paneer grille sandwich recipe.
Grill paneer sandwich is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Grill paneer sandwich is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have grill paneer sandwich using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
##### Ingredients requirements – Grill paneer sandwich:
1. Prepare 250 gm Grated paneer (indian cottage cheese) 1. Prepare 1/2 Onion chopped 1. Get 1-2 Green chillies 1. Take strands Coriander few 1. Take 1/2 Tomato 1. Take Salt and pepper 1. Make ready Bread 1. Get Butter 1. Make ready Grill pan
You can make it for breakfast or evening snack in no time. Using almost the same spices & by tossing in vegetables you can make paneer. Make this grilled cheese paneer and corn sandwich for your kids, I am sure they will love it! * I used a grill pan for these sandwiches, you can grill them in a normal pan or use a sandwich maker. Grilled Paneer Sandwich or paneer sandwich is easy sandwich recipe with paneer stuffing and grilled.
##### Grill paneer sandwich start cooking:
1. Grate panner in a bowl 1. Chop onion,tomato,green chillies and coriander 1. Mix the chopped ingredients into paneer 1. Add salt and pepper according to taste 1. Heat the grill pan, spread butter on bread and place buttered side on the hot pan. 1. Place paneer mixture on the bread and put buttered slice of bread on top of it. Spread a little butter on top too. 1. Toast both sides well and press them a bit while toasting so that paneer is not cold. 1. Serve it with coriander chutney and tomato sauce. 1. And with masala chai.. THE BEST!!
This paneer sandwich is very filling making it perfect for breakfast, snack or kids. Grilled Paneer Sandwich is a popular party recipe. Learn how to make/prepare Grilled Paneer Sandwich by following this easy recipe. Here is a easy and simple no cook grilled paneer sandwich. This Indian cottage cheese sandwich are very delicious and goes very well with either tea or coffee.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food grill paneer sandwich recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!