Thai Tamarind Fish – Pla Tord Nam Ma Kham 🐟. Menu of the delicious Thai people. Who has eaten must to eat, Eat with boiled eggs and fresh vegetable. Home in Thailand when I was young, my Grandmother would share our family's ancient Thai recipes with me in her Bangkok Thai Tamarind is dedicated to continue our family's dining tradition to each and every customer. [Thai Food] Tamarind Sauce (Nam Prik Ma Kham Aon) Tamarind has lots of benefit in all the part of leaves, fruit and seeds.
Deep fried mixed fish kneaded with herbs and spices served with a cucumber dipping sauce. Thai recipe for Fried Fish with Tamarind Sauce. How it's really made in Thailand.
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, thai tamarind fish – pla tord nam ma kham 🐟. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Menu of the delicious Thai people. Who has eaten must to eat, Eat with boiled eggs and fresh vegetable. Home in Thailand when I was young, my Grandmother would share our family's ancient Thai recipes with me in her Bangkok Thai Tamarind is dedicated to continue our family's dining tradition to each and every customer. [Thai Food] Tamarind Sauce (Nam Prik Ma Kham Aon) Tamarind has lots of benefit in all the part of leaves, fruit and seeds.
Thai Tamarind Fish – Pla Tord Nam Ma Kham 🐟 is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Thai Tamarind Fish – Pla Tord Nam Ma Kham 🐟 is something that I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook thai tamarind fish – pla tord nam ma kham 🐟 using 20 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients Thai Tamarind Fish – Pla Tord Nam Ma Kham 🐟:
- Require 2 pieces white fish, I use cod.
- Provide 2 tbsp for plain flour.
- You need 1 tsp for salt.
- Give 2 – garlic cloves (finely chopped).
- Prepare 1 for shallots, finely sliced.
- Need 1 tbsp for ginger, chopped into finely matchstick size.
- Prepare 1 handful for green beans.
- You need 1 of tsb soysauce.
- Require – Tamarind sauce.
- Provide 2 tbsp – tamarind paste.
- Provide 3 tbsp for grated palm sugar or brown sugar.
- You need 1 tbsp – fishsauce.
- Need 1 tbsp water.
- Prepare of Chilli garlic paste- 1 tsp each, finely chopped garlic, finely chopped red chilli and finely chopped coriander stalks and a little pinch of salt (this will make a paste).
- Provide 2 cups cooked rice.
- Provide for Garnish.
- Provide 2 tbsp of Crispy fried onions (you can but ready make one or finely sliced 2-3 shallots and shallow fried with vegetable oil on medium heat until golden crips.
- You need 1 handful for coriander, finely chopped.
- You need 1/2 for big red chilli, thinly slice.
- Provide 2 for spring onion, finely chopped.
From the pictures, pla rad prig looks fancy and perhaps intimidating, but it is one of the easiest, tastiest dishes you'll find. In Thailand wird saure Tamarind-Frucht oft als Beilage zu verschiedenen Thai Gerichten serviert. In Thailand wird das Mark der braunen Tamarindschoten in Wasser gekocht. Abgekühlt mit Eis gibt das ein erfrischendes limonadenähnliches Getränk.
Thai Tamarind Fish – Pla Tord Nam Ma Kham 🐟 making process:
- Trim the ends of your green beans and chop them in half, place them in a bowl and pour ofer boiling water. Cover with lid and leave it for 10 min..
- Making tamarind sauce, in a small saucepan add palm sugar, tamarind paste, fishsauce and a little bit of water on medium heat. Keep stir it until all ingredients melted and combine. Turn heat off..
- In a small saucepan heat up about 2-3 tbsp vegetable cooking oil and add ginger and shallots for 25-30 seconds then add chilli garlic paste and stir well. Add the tamarind sauce that you made in and mix well. Turn the heat off..
- Dust your fish with flour and sprinkle some salt on each side of the fish. Shallow fry fish on medium heat with a little bit of vegetable cooking oil. Leave it to cook about 2-4 min on one side then tuen over and let the other side cook for another 2-3 min. Transfer on a plate..
- Rinse wanter off from your green beans, add your beans on the same pas as you fried your fish and sautéed your green beans for a few min. Add a splash of soysauce and black pepper. A quick toss before turn off the heat..
- How to serve, add your rice then fish, green beans on the side top up with sweet tamarind sauce and garnish with crispy shallots, chilli and coriander..
View Tamarind Thai Restaurant menu, Order Thai food Delivery Online from Tamarind Thai Restaurant, Best Thai Delivery in Ithaca, NY. Nạm plà – vị ngon chuẩn thái. 🇹🇭 Dưới sự dẫn dắt của đội ngũ đầu bếp đầy kinh nghiệm 🎊 Bởi vậy Nạm Plà vẫn luôn là điểm đến lý tưởng và thường xuyên được đón tiếp các vị khách 🎊 Nào, hãy chuẩn bị hành trình khám phá thế giới ẩm thực Thái ngay tại Nạm Plà cùng bạn bè người. We are specialized in home style Thai cooking, with selected ingredients for the best quality Thai style steamed fish fillet with fresh garlic, fresh chili, broccoli, carrot and chili lime sauce served on bed of napa cabbage and basil leaves. All reviews sticky rice granita tasting platter lemongrass chicken fish in banana leaf stew pork salad fries lao food five bites. This is the classic Thai condiment you always find on a Thai table, whether its a restaurant or home.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food thai tamarind fish – pla tord nam ma kham 🐟 recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!