My Sausage & Mushroom Casserole 😊. Me: Hey babe look at my sausage! Get a my sausage mug for your Uncle James. Sausages are items which can be obtained from sausage packs.
Sausage and corn are the base for this cheesy chowder. Tasty and filling on those cool October days. My children love this and it is so easy to make.
Hello everybody, it is me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, my sausage & mushroom casserole 😊. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
My Sausage & Mushroom Casserole 😊 is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They are nice and they look wonderful. My Sausage & Mushroom Casserole 😊 is something that I have loved my whole life.
Me: Hey babe look at my sausage! Get a my sausage mug for your Uncle James. Sausages are items which can be obtained from sausage packs.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook my sausage & mushroom casserole 😊 using 18 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients for My Sausage & Mushroom Casserole 😊:
- Need 12 Sausages thick ones, i say 3 per person.
- Give 1/2 for large Onion chopped.
- You need 3 clove of Garlic Crushed.
- Require 1 tbsp Butter.
- Provide 3 large Tomatoes cut into small wedges.
- Prepare 500 grams small new potatoes, skin left on but rinsed.
- Give 2 liter of boiling water.
- Provide 4 Beef Cubes or boulions.
- Require 200 grams – Chestnut Mushrooms.
- Need 1/3 cup for Red Wine.
- Provide 1/2 tsp Salt.
- Give 1 tsp of Black cracked pepper.
- Need 1 tsp – Dried Mixed Herbs.
- Prepare 1 of drizzle of Worcestershire Sauce.
- Need 1 of handul baby Carrots.
- Need 1 handful of Green Beans, or other if you prefer.
- Give 2 tbsp of Tomatoe puree, to add a tangy taste.
- Provide – Make some light bread roll, or buy them.
Sausage is popular among meat-eaters for its versatility, unique flavor combinations, and heartiness. In the midst of warm summertime weather and spirited backyard barbecues. Most people don't appreciate the best sausage you've ever tasted. For some reason your friends don't care about the countless hours of grinding and.
My Sausage & Mushroom Casserole 😊 process:
- Fry or grill the sausage all round to strengthen them in the boiling, don't cook, then cut into four parts.
- Cut up onions and tomatoes.
- Cut mushrooms in half, and crush garlic.
- Melt butter in fry pan or wok, add garlic fry for 3 secounds, then add the chopped onions.
- Stir in mushrooms, add salt and pepper and mixed herbs. Stir in fry for about 2 minutes.
- Add the sausage to the mix, then the tomatoes, mix..
- Make your 2 litres of boiling water and add the beef stock.
- Add the stock to the crock pot, then add the sausage mix..
- Add the washed new potatoes cut them in half if some are big.
- Add them to a casserole dish and stir to mix..
- Add a good handful of baby carrots, and another good handful of green beans and stir all mixture carefully. You can add more boiled water to cover the top.
- Stir mixture slowly then add the lid..
- When its boiling again, open lid to see, move to the lowest heat and simmer on low for an hour and a half, stir every now and again so it does not stick to bottom of pan..
- When its all done, add 3 Tblsp of Tomato puree, mix. Then add 1 heaped tblsp of cornstarch dissolved in a little water, add and stir. Simmer for a couple of minutes, to thicken it, add another tblsp of corn starch if you want it thicker..
- Serve in bowls and enjoy with your favourite bread rolls. By frying or grilling the sausage first keeps them from dissolving into the casserole..
- My homemade light bread Rolls, to dip in the casserole. And 2 tblsp of Red Cabbage to garnish (optional).
If the sausage casings are connected, cut them apart before putting them on the pan. One way is to butterfly the sausages. Take a sharp knife and slit the sausage down one side from end to end. Err'body say "sausage"KEEP IT GOINGEggs, bacon, grits, SAUSAGE! Tell that bitch come here, lick my SAUSAGE!
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food my sausage & mushroom casserole 😊 recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!