Rajasthani Makka/Corn/Maize Dhokla Recipe – Winter recipe.
How are you currently at the moment ?, I pray you’re very well and generally contented. through this web site I will introduce the recipe for cooking Rajasthani Makka/Corn/Maize Dhokla Recipe – Winter recipe that is currently extremely popular with various groups, using a easy and fast method of making relatively, this Rajasthani Makka/Corn/Maize Dhokla Recipe – Winter recipe food is in great demand by lots of people, and tastes good also, tends to make all of your family members and friends You like it probably.
Rajasthani Makka/Corn/Maize Dhokla Recipe – Winter recipe cuisine is really a dish that’s classified as an easy task to make. through the use of components which are common around you, you may make it in simple actions. You may make it for friends or family events, and it could even be presented at various official events. I am certain you will see lots of people who just like the Rajasthani Makka/Corn/Maize Dhokla Recipe – Winter recipe dishes you make.
Alright, don’t linger, let’s practice this rajasthani makka/corn/maize dhokla recipe – winter recipe menu with 9 materials which are absolutely easy to receive, and we have to process them at the very least through 8 actions. You should commit a while on this, so the resulting food could be perfect.
Ingredients requirements for Rajasthani Makka/Corn/Maize Dhokla Recipe – Winter recipe:
- Give 3 cup for Maize flour.
- You need for Chopped and washed Spinach, coriander leaves and Fenugreek leaves.
- Give to taste Salt.
- Need 1 tbsp for Red chilli powder.
- You need half tsp Garam masala.
- Prepare 1 tsp – Fennel seeds or Saunf.
- You need – Water to knead.
- Provide half tsp Coriander seeds crushed (optional).
- Require half tsp – Baking soda.
Rajasthani Makka/Corn/Maize Dhokla Recipe – Winter recipe instructions:
- Add all the ingredients in a bowl. And add water slowly and ready a soft dough..
- In idli pot add water and let it start to boil. Grease plate with little oil to steam the dhoklas..
- Make dhoklas evenly in circular shape and make a hole from centre to steam deeply..
- Ready all dhoklas..
- Now keep the dhoklas on greased plate..
- Cover it. Let it cook for first 15minute with high flame..
- Cook it for more 15minute but keep flame medium this time. Check in meanwhile time with knife..
- After 35minute serve it with mix daal, curd, green chutney or as it is..
Alright, above possesses discussed briefly about causeing this to be rajasthani makka/corn/maize dhokla recipe – winter recipe recipe. at the very least it could be an illustration for you yourself to broaden your know-how inside the culinary world. if you want to save our internet site address within your browser, in order that at any best moment there’s a latest menus of formulas, you may get the presented data. and in addition share the hyperlink with this website together with your colleagues and friends, thank you. 🙂