How are you currently as of this perfect period ?, I pray you’re effectively and usually cheerful. through this web site I will introduce the recipe for cooking Oven-Baked Jambalaya that is currently extremely popular with various groups, with a comparatively easy and fast method of making, this Oven-Baked Jambalaya food is in great demand by lots of people, and tastes good also, creates all of your family members and friends You like it most likely.
Oven-Baked Jambalaya cuisine is really a dish that’s classified as an easy task to make. through the use of supplies which are common around you, you may make it in simple actions. You may make it for family or friends events, and it could even be presented at various official events. I am certain you will see lots of people who just like the Oven-Baked Jambalaya dishes that you simply make.
Alright, don’t linger, let’s task this oven-baked jambalaya formula with 14 elements which are definitely easy to obtain, and we have to process them at the very least through 7 actions. You should expend a while on this, so the resulting food could be perfect.
Ingredients requirements – Oven-Baked Jambalaya:
- Give 500 g of Chicken Thigh Fillets.
- Prepare – Salt & Pepper.
- Provide 2 tablespoons Olive Oil.
- You need 1 for Onion *finely chopped.
- Provide 2 cloves of Garlic *finely chopped.
- Require 1-2 – Smoked Pork Sausages *about 150g, sliced.
- Prepare 1 stalk for Celery *thinly sliced.
- Give of *Note: If you use Chorizo, reduce the amount of Cayenne Pepper.
- Need 1 of Red Capsicum *cut into small pieces.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Cajan Spice Mix.
- Require of Cayenne Pepper OR Tabasco as required.
- Give 600 ml – Chicken Stock.
- Provide 2 cups (*180ml cup) Short Grain OR Medium Grain Rice.
- Need 1 tablespoon Parsley *finely chopped.
Oven-Baked Jambalaya instructions:
- Preheat the oven to 200C. Wash rice, drain, and set aside..
- Cut Chicken Thigh Fillets into bite-size pieces, lightly season with Salt & Pepper..
- Heat Olive Oil in an oven-safe shallow saucepan or a skillet over medium heat and cook Chicken until slightly brown, and transfer to a plate..
- Cook Onion, Garlic, Celery and Smoked Pork Sausages until onion is soft. Add Red Capsicum and stir, and add Cajan Spice Mix and Cayenne Pepper (OR Tabasco). *Note: Alter the amount of Cayenne Pepper accordingly..
- Add Chicken Stock, (if you want to add Tomato Paste, add it now), and bring to the boil. Stir in Rice evenly, return Chicken, then bring back to the boil. Season with Salt & Pepper as required..
- Cover with the lid or cover tightly with foil. Place in the oven, and cook for 20 minutes. Remove the lid and cook for 5-10 minutes..
- Sprinkle with chopped Parsley and serve..
Alright, above provides discussed briefly about causeing this to be oven-baked jambalaya recipe. at the very least it could be an illustration for you yourself to broaden your know-how within the culinary world. if you want to save our internet site address in the browser, in order that at any best suited period there’s a different food selection of formulas, you may get the facts. and in addition share the hyperlink with this website together with your friends and colleagues, thank you. 🙂