Dolmadakia with ground meat in egg and lemon sauce. Stuffed grape leaves with egg-lemon sauce, a Greek dish. Can be used as a main dish, side dish or appetizers. Love this for dinner parties, showers, etc.
Whisk together yolks and lemon juice until well combined. In a separate bowl whisk egg whites until frothy. Slowly pour warm cooking liquid into yolk/lemon mixture while whisking quickly.
How are you currently as of this ideal moment ?, I just expect you’re nicely and content usually. through this web site I’ll introduce the recipe for cooking Dolmadakia with ground meat in egg and lemon sauce that is currently extremely popular with various groups, with a comparatively easy and fast method of making, this Dolmadakia with ground meat in egg and lemon sauce food is in great demand by lots of people, and tastes good also, makes all of your family and perhaps good friends You like it.
Dolmadakia with ground meat in egg and lemon sauce cuisine is really a dish that’s classified as an easy task to make. through the use of resources that exist around you quickly, it could be created by you in simple actions. You may make it for family or friends events, and it could even be presented at various official events. I am certain you will see lots of people who just like the Dolmadakia with ground meat in egg and lemon sauce dishes you make.
Stuffed grape leaves with egg-lemon sauce, a Greek dish. Can be used as a main dish, side dish or appetizers. Love this for dinner parties, showers, etc.
Alright, don’t linger, let’s course of action this dolmadakia with ground meat in egg and lemon sauce formula with 10 materials which are absolutely easy to find, and we have to process them at the very least through 8 ways. You should devote a while on this, so the resulting food could be perfect.
Ingredients for Dolmadakia with ground meat in egg and lemon sauce:
- Prepare 1 kg of ground beef.
- Need 1/2 kg of grape leaves.
- Need 1/2 cup for rice (preferably long-grain).
- Require 3 tbsp of finely chopped parsley.
- Require 2-3 dry onions, finely chopped.
- You need 1/2 cup for olive oil.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Require 2 of lemons.
- Prepare 1 tbsp corn starch.
- Need – salt, pepper and the water that is needed.
Add frothed egg whites and combine. Pour mixture over warm dolmades and serve. Dolmadakia (small dolmades, Greek stuffed grape leaves), one of the most delicious dishes, especially in winter. Cookpad Greece. butter or olive oil Egg Lemon Sauce.
Dolmadakia with ground meat in egg and lemon sauce how to cook:
- Wash the grape leaves thoroughly and blanch them in boiling water, taking care that they don't dissintegrate..
- Remove them with a sifter ladle and spread them out on a platter..
- Place the ground beef, the rice, onions, finely chopped parsley, salt, pepper and the egg whites in a bowl. Knead well..
- Take the leaves one at a time, place a little stuffing at one end (a little more than a tbsp more or less)..
- Wrap the leaf carefully and roll to close then place the dolmades in a wide pot..
- Add hot water as much as is needed to cover them, the oil and a little more salt. Cover with a plate, put the lid on the pot and let them simmer for about 75-90 minutes..
- Beat the egg yolks, add the lemon juice and the corn starch, then temper with some of the stock from the pot. Follow by pouring the sauce over the dolmades..
- Shake the pot over low heat so that the sauce thickens and then serve..
Mix ground meat of your choice with all ingredients, except butter and egg lemon sauce. Want to make a traditional Greek Meatball Soup in Egg-lemon sauce (Youvarlakia Avgolemono)? This is a hearty and delicious dish, perfect for a cold winter's day! This Greek meatball soup recipe for youvarlakia includes the traditional recipe for preparing an egg lemon sauce (avgolemono). You will really enjoy the savory meatballs bathed in a tangy egg-lemon sauce.
Alright, above provides discussed briefly about causeing this to be dolmadakia with ground meat in egg and lemon sauce recipe. at the very least it could be an illustration for you yourself to broaden your information within the culinary world. if you want to save our webpage address within your browser, in order that at any best moment there’s a latest food selection of quality recipes, you may get the data. and in addition share the hyperlink with this website together with your friends and colleagues, thank you. 🙂