Persian Loobia Polo (Green Bean Rice With Minced Beef) لوبیا پلو با گوشت چرخ کرده.
How are you currently at the moment ?, We pray you’re properly and delighted constantly. through this web site I’ll introduce the recipe for cooking Persian Loobia Polo (Green Bean Rice With Minced Beef) لوبیا پلو با گوشت چرخ کرده that is currently extremely popular with various groups, with a comparatively easy and fast method of making, this Persian Loobia Polo (Green Bean Rice With Minced Beef) لوبیا پلو با گوشت چرخ کرده food is in great demand by lots of people, and tastes good also, makes all of your family and perhaps good friends You like it.
Persian Loobia Polo (Green Bean Rice With Minced Beef) لوبیا پلو با گوشت چرخ کرده cuisine is really a dish that’s classified as an easy task to make. through the use of resources which are common around you, it could be created by you in simple actions. You may make it for friends or family events, and it could be offered at numerous recognized occasions perhaps. I am certain you will see lots of people who just like the Persian Loobia Polo (Green Bean Rice With Minced Beef) لوبیا پلو با گوشت چرخ کرده dishes you make.
Alright, don’t linger, let’s plan this persian loobia polo (green bean rice with minced beef) لوبیا پلو با گوشت چرخ کرده menu with 13 substances which are surely easy to acquire, and we have to process them at the very least through 13 actions. You should shell out a while on this, so the resulting food could be perfect.
Ingredients Persian Loobia Polo (Green Bean Rice With Minced Beef) لوبیا پلو با گوشت چرخ کرده:
- Need 3 cups – rice, washed and soaked in salted water.
- Provide 400 g minced beef or lamb.
- Give 400 g – fresh green beans, washed and diced.
- Require 1 large onion, peeled and finely chopped.
- Need 3 tbsp for tomato paste.
- Require 2 tbsp – saffron water (optional).
- Require 1 tsp for turmeric.
- Need 1/4 tsp black pepper.
- Require 1 tsp for dried rose petals powder.
- You need 1 tsp of cinnamon powder.
- Prepare 1/2 cup hot water.
- Prepare to taste – Salt.
- Prepare for Olive oil.
Persian Loobia Polo (Green Bean Rice With Minced Beef) لوبیا پلو با گوشت چرخ کرده how to cook:
- In a pan, heat the oil and add chopped onion. Constantly stirring until soft. Then add minced beef, and saute for 2 minutes. Then add dried spices: salt- pepper, cinnamon, dried rose petals powder, turmeric and tomato puree..
- Saute for 5 minutes until all ingredients blended and meat is fried. Once meat mixture is done, turn off the heat and set aside..
- Heat the oil in a pan and add chopped green beans. Fry for 6-7 minutes, then add meat mixture to the green beans and mix well together..
- Add ½ cup hot water to the mixture. cover and let it simmer until the water is absorbed.Now we are going to prepare the rice: In a pot, bring 8 cups of water to a boil. Drain the salted water of the rice and pour the rice into the boiling water. Allow to cook for 10 minutes on medium heat. Then use a colander and drain the semi cooked rice..
- Add some oil to the pot. Cover bottom of the pot with slices of potatoes as you see in the photo.Cover top of potatoes with half part of the rice..
- Top it with some of mixture of meat and green beans sauce. Repeat the process until you finish all ingredients. Sprinkle saffron water all over the rice. Cover the pot with a lid.
- And allow to cook the rice over the medium to low heat for 30 minutes. Once rice is cooked, serve it in a plate, and gently remove crispy potatoes from bottom of the pot and along with yogurt-cucumber mixture or salad Shirazi serve it. Noshe jan.
Alright, above offers discussed briefly about causeing this to be persian loobia polo (green bean rice with minced beef) لوبیا پلو با گوشت چرخ کرده recipe. at the very least it could be an illustration for you yourself to broaden your know-how inside the culinary world. if you want to save our web page address in the browser, in order that anytime there’s a innovative menus of dishes, you may get the presented info. and in addition share the hyperlink with this website together with your colleagues and friends, thank you. 🙂